Friday, November 13, 2009

Well......

I do believe that I got good news today at the Doctor's office.......


I was....and still am...more confused now then when I walked in there. Its not because I didnt ask enough questions...or because he didnt give me enough information.


I think its Cancers fault.....

When I can figure everything out I will post it. What I can tell you....something that I am 100% sure about is that my body has responded in amazing ways to the treatment I have had. The Doctor today was very impressed......

More later!!!

4 comments:

stephaniekovacs69@yahoo.com said...

Oh J~...I'm so thrilled to hear that! All our prayers are paying off. Will keep them coming. Keep up your amazing fight. You have done an amazing job in your fight and your attitude...you rock girl. I will continue to pray for you. I look forward to the day when I get to see you again and you're completely healthy. I thank God everyday when I see everything you do...keep it up sweet pea. I love you much! Congrats on the good news. Love and hugs to you my friend!

Barry said...

I know how confusing and complex cancer and its treatments can be.

Wishing you well.

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Yay for good news.....are you still doing the 365?

WhiteStone said...

Glad for your good news. Bless ya!