Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturdays.....

That seems to be the day I sort of "crash and burn" as I like to call it. I get pretty tired and worn down. I worked until 4:30 and just had to get out of there. I will be a happy girl when this "Cash for Clunkers" stuff is over. It has made work very busy and in turn made me very busy. I had had enough yesterday afternoon and made my exit. I feel bad leaving......and I hate to not finish out the day when they needed me but I couldnt keep my eyes open. I have not been without side effects through out this whole thing. Today seems to be showing some of them more then any other day. Due to radiation in the stomach area I, of course, have issues with the organs in that area. Without going into detail Im sure you can all figure it out. I am starting to feel the fatigue they said I would have. The bad part of that is that its fatigue that can not be helped by sleep. So the more I sleep the more tired I feel......UHG! I still have my hair tho! And Id like to think I still have my sense of humor.......

I have some errands to run this morning and then I will be helping get some "cash for clunkers" paperwork uploaded to the Gov website this afternoon. Heading to the movies tonight if all goes as planned!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: